Tuesday, March 15, 2011

pickle's new "music video"

She is learning the guitar.  She loves to sing.  She loves Justin Bieber.  She's 14.

She wrote a simple song about him the other afternoon.  It is partly the way she feels about him, and partly teasing herself about her crush.  (I love that she can laugh at herself.)

She recorded herself last night.  She put it on youtube.  My girl--who never really lets anyone else hear her sing put herself out there.  She didn't doll herself up, or wait until she was an accomplished guitar player or had a few more voice lessons.  She just did it.  And she said I could share it here!

So I am.  Cause I am a fan.



8 comments:

Chris said...

I'm a BIG fan too!! I certainly wouldn't have done anything like that when I was 14!! May God grow her talent!

Sharone said...

Beyond adorable. :) Pickle is so talented, and her sweetness just shines through. Love it.

Day Dreamer said...

This is lovely :) wonderful voice

Beth said...

ahhhhhh!! She's good! I'm so proud. (even if it is a song about the Beebs)

Unknown said...

hysterical! and precious!

Karyn K said...

Love it! I hope she gets to meet him soon! I took our girls to see the movie and (to the embarrassment of my middle child) I will admit that I have been "Bieberized!"

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

She is adorable and talented! Wow! That was awesome. I'm a fan of PICKLE now too!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Put me in Pickle's fan club!! Just too good~~~ I hope you get to meet him some day, Pickle!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails