Today, too many questions are spinning through my mind...I can hardly reign them in. So much thinking, my brain hurts. Do you ever feel like that?
Some of my questions today (in no order whatsoever):
* why didn't I notice that my "1000 gifts" notebook had left my bedside for a whole week?
* why did I completely forget about listing my gifts each night?
* will I be able to recruit all of the key people I need for VBS? can I turn back time and do that yesterday?
* will Bubba be able to shake off the teasing he got at soccer practice tonight?
* should I be concerned that my daughter is reciting, word-for-word, the willy wonka movie?
* will I ever catch up on laundry?
* do I really like the purple nailpolish on my toes?
* what theme should the children's area at church have?
* will an all-natural or gluten-free diet help with the depression members of my family struggle with?
* how will we survive without convenience foods if we change diets? (yikes!)
* how can we help Bubba easily make a revolutionary war scene diorama?
* what should I get Pickle for her birthday? when do I have time to shop?
* will anyone notice I didn't do my 1000 gifts post today?
Any questions spinning through your mind today?? Feel free to share. We can take a deep breath together and rest in the fact that we don't need to have all the answers right now...