Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Twenty.

It's our twentieth anniversary today!  I know, I know, we are too young to be married that long--we get that all the time.  We just married really young...look at us--we were mere babes!


It's been twenty years of 
ups and downs, 
laughter and tears, 
crazy-fun and mundane days, 
learning and leaning, 
hellos and goodbyes, 
mistakes and forgiveness, 
iron sharpening iron, 
hugs and kisses, 
silliness and seriousness, 
God's faithfulness, 
dreams, 
prayers, 
and adventures.

Dave--twenty years ago I couldn't have imagined all we'd share together, or how much I'd love you.  God uses you to shape me, comfort me, and lead me.  I am so thankful that He gave me you as a partner and best friend.  There is no one I'd rather walk this road of life with.

I love you.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! :) Love you both!

Sharone said...

Twenty years - that's amazing!! Congratulations to you :) :) I hope you had a lovely day.

Karen said...

Awww, great words. Happy Anniversary you two! Blessings**

Beth K. Vogt said...

And a happy anniversary to you too, Ian W.'s mom!
;o)
(This is Christa's mom!)

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Awww... how sweet. Happy Anniversary!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

HAPPY anniversary! I hope you had a special day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails