Friday, August 6, 2010

Coffee Girl Coffee 8/6


Hi company girls!  I just have time for a quick post cause I'm out the door soon to attend my second day of the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit--simulcast here in CO.  Day one was really, really good.  Hope my brain can fit some more good stuff in today.

This has been a wonderful week.  On Monday I went to Waterworld with the youth group.  We had a great time, and yes, I got flushed.  Tuesday was my only day in the church office this week.


Wednesday was the highlight of the week (and Waterworld is hard to beat) because my niece Maisie was born!  She is the cutest little thing!  My sister Kerry lost Sadie almost a year and a half ago--so to have a healthy baby girl in our arms is nothing we take for granted.

Yesterday I joined in a blog-hop with Robin--there is still time to join in if you'd like!

That brings me to the Leadership thingy--which I really need to go to right now!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Diane said...

What a sweet little girl, and what a darling name! May she grow strong and healthy, and soon come to know our glorious Savior.

Unknown said...

That little girl is just too cute!

the.bain.family. said...

congrats on your new niece! She's perfect!

Karen said...

Oh, Dawn, what a blessing! Oh, and that you flushed, okay....:P

Alicia said...

Just tried to comment and it gave me an error...trying again.
What a sweet baby girl! Babies make me infinitely happy...she is so small.
I participated in the BlogHop, too! I'll have to go check out your post now...:D
Alicia

CindyC said...

What a wonderful week! Thanks for taking a minute to share your joy with us! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a big week full of blessings! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails