Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the winner is...

Dawn from Dawn Writes!


As you can see, I used a very scientific method to pick a winner.  I put everyone's name on torn up paper--two times for followers.  I mixed them up, looked away and pulled the slip you see above.

It is pictured on my bed.  Cause that's where the scientific method was conducted.  While I was in my pajamas.  Just keepin' in real, bloggies.

Anyway, Dawn was one of my very first bloggie friends and followers.  We found each other because of our common name--she always signs her comments to me "the other Dawn".

Dawn wins her choice of super-cute pendants from the multi-talented Cathy Walters!  Congrats to you, other Dawn.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! As I told you in my email, I so very rarely win anything that I was truly shocked when I read that I WON!

And, yes, I am "the other Dawn" 'cause you know there's just the two of us Dawns who are bloggers, right? LOL

Be blessed!

Dayle said...

Big congrats to the other Dawn. Lucky you!

Beth said...

Beth is a little bit jealous of both Dawns! First, for "other Dawn" winning, and second, for Dawn having a friend named Dawn. :) :) Yeay to both Dawns!

Karen said...

Congrats Dawn, which one did she choose?

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=file access scheduler 4.7 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Related Posts with Thumbnails