It's my 100th post and I'm celebrating this little milestone with a bit of reflection and a giveaway!
I started blogging at the end of May. I had been enjoying reading blogs for a while, but was (am?) clueless about being a blogger. I had no idea what my blog would be about, or if I would stick with it, or if anyone besides my mom would read it. I just started.
I still don't know much about blogging compared to many, but here is what I do know, 100 posts later:
1. I love it. It is an outlet for me I didn't know I needed.
2. It has connected with me with amazing people who teach me and encourage me through their words. All the creative energy flying around the blogosphere truly inspires me.
3. I'm breaking a cardinal blogging rule. I've written 100 posts, and I still don't know what my blog is "about". As you read above--it's my "daily life processed externally". I am one of those extrovert-types that processes most of my thoughts outside of myself. (I know you are thinking--bummer for her family--and you are right! But they are very gracious with me. ) That means I need to talk or write my thoughts to process them well. So I talk. a. lot. And I journal. And now I blog! About... nothing in particular I guess.
4. I'm SO very thankful for every reader. So, for whatever reason you find yourself reading here...thank you! It is much more fun to have the writing be a conversation with you. And now, I want to celebrate you who read my ramblings with a little giveaway!
I'm really excited that my first giveaway is from Cathy Walters! She is my real life friend, a talented artist and photographer, and makes the coolest soldered jewelry. Cathy is offering your choice of a two-sided pendant from her Etsy Shop as our giveaway prize. You are going to have a hard time picking...I promise you!
Here's what you do to enter:
1. Click over to Cathy's Etsy Shop and browse around the cuteness.
2. Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite.
3. If you follow my blog, tell me that. New followers more than welcome! If you are a follower you get an extra entry.
4. That's it--easy schmeasy! I will pick a winner a week from today. Send your friends over too!
And last, but not least, I want to tell you that my blog makeover is coming...I'm so excited! Stay tuned for my new look!
Thanks for helping me celebrate my 100th post!