Just popping in to say that I am taking an intentional bloggie break this week.
This week I'm...
* deep into our Easterrific community event I'm leading at church--to be held tomorrow night!
* taking (not enough, but some) time to be with my kids since they are on spring break.
* anticipating my sister flying in Friday for a girl's weekend!
* excited about the dozen people getting baptized on Sunday--and that I had the privilege of teaching their baptism class.
* not sleeping too well with all sorts of details spinning, spinning, spinning through my head.
* digging out from a spring snowstorm that came in with a fury Tuesday night, and hoping the one predicted for Friday night stays away long enough for Easterrific to happen and my sis to get into town.
* wishing I had time to spring-i-fy my house.
* missing blog-world--cause I haven't read my blog feed and know I'm missing all sorts of wonderfulness.
* trusting God, cause He's got everything under control.
I'll be back blabbing at you next week!