Wednesday, November 2, 2011

thirty thankful days-day 2



Every day in November I am posting something I'm thankful for, and I would love to have you join me!  Link to your thankful post below, or write about it in the comments.  Let's be thankful together!

Today is a no-brainer on what I'm thankful for.  Today is my son, Bubba's 11th birthday, and today I'm so very thankful for him!




Bubba:
is adorable (i'm totally objective here).
has a compassionate heart.
is hysterically funny.
has awesome freckles.
still loves to snuggle.
loves Jesus.
plays soccer, basketball, piano and trumpet.
is a great companion and helper.
always makes new friends.
has a great imagination.
kisses me goodnight each night.
is diligent.
keeps his room the cleanest of us all.
is a ham and loves to be on stage.
tells me he loves me.
is an absolute gift to me.

I'm so thankful for my Bubba!  And for the snow day he got for his birthday--we are going to get to hang out all day!

What are you thankful for today?  Link up your post below or leave your answer in the comments.  Let's fill up blogland with thankfulness!

A few simple instructions for the link up:
-please link to your specific thankful post--not just your blog
-please link back to theGoodlife in your post so others can join the fun!
-feel free to grab the 30 thankful days graphic--I haven't figured out how to make it a button yet.  I'm such a techy, huh?


3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm thankful for Bubba, too! I love his sweet smile and his heart and the way his plays with his cousins. :)

Karen said...

Dawn, what a cutie! Happy Birthday. I'm blessed with great kids, too!

Kariss said...

I decided to be thankful every day this month on my blog, also! So glad to find someone else doing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails